This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

High End of heart rate not accurate after today's firmware update

High End of heart rate not accurate after today's firmware update? Will it be fixed?

Low end seems accurate, but high end is 20-30 beats too low compared to normal history.

• Since the update to version 18.22, the heart rate is not always correct. During my last run, the first 2 kilometers were much too low. I had to pause the activity for a view seconds and after restarting it was correct. Will there be an update? Will the error be fixed soon?

• Same here, did a test together with a strap...forerunner is completely off, making strange jumps

I've send this to support...

• This mirrors my experience. First part of runs it stays low when I know it should be higher 20-30 beats. Later in the run it figures it out. But not before screwing up any data from that run. Or forcing me to stop and try and start the activity again. 
    It seems to want a warm up before it decides to be accurate? Frustrating piece of crap. 

• All, 

Please use THIS thread regarding the OHR sensor on 18.2X. I am locking this so we can keep the topic organized and so all announcements can be easily seen.

Thank you!