Spontaneous reboot and lost HRV history and training readiness

FR 265, V17.26, warranty replacement of first watch that had failed barometer.

Watch rebooted spontaneously this morning after clicking on the Start button to display my morning report. After the watch rebooted, I discovered that my HRV history was gone (sort of, see below) and training readiness showed "No Data".

If I select the HRV glance, it displays the HRV for last night, but has no 7 day average. Oddly enough, the graph showing the last 4 weeks of data is there, but it now says I need 19 days of data to establish a baseline, as if the watch were completely new.

I tried connecting the watch to my computer to synchronize but it did not change anything. I thought this might work because when I got the replacement watch it apparently inherited the entire history from the first watch.

Any ideas how I might recover my history?

• I had this happen to me in late January. The watch spontaneously rebooted immediately after saving a run. All of the historical data was there and I could see it in Garmin Connect and on charts visible on the watch. However it seemed that all the functions that use the data such as Training Status could not see it and had reset to zero. I couldn't find anyway to do anything about it and so had to wait 4 weeks for it to establish a new baseline.