Software version 16.17 for the Forerunner 265 Series is now available and is at 50% Phased Rollout.
- Adds muscle maps to HIIT, Cardio, and Pilates activities.
- Adds map types and map data field options.
- Adds a Workouts app to the Activities & Apps list.
- Adds new activities for team sports, racket sports, and more.
- Adds ability to display caller name and number on the notification watch face data field.
- Fixes Pace Pro screen freeze.
- Fixes flashlight not retaining last brightness level.
- Fixes some issues with Spotify.
- Fixes popularity map theme not being displayed.
- Fixes issues with glance folders.
- Fixes DSW incorrect pace times.
- Fixes CIQ Data fields only showing Time.
- Fixes Pace Alerts Screen with no message.
- Fixes the heading bug during course navigation.
- Includes various other fixes.
- Includes GPS Firmware Update.
- Includes Sensor Hub Firmware Update.
- Includes Mobile Translations.
- Includes Audio Prompt Updates.
This update went Live at 100% Rollout as of September 7, 2023, at 12:00pm Central Time (UTC-5).