This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Transfer HIIT training on FR245

Hello, I'm french so I prefer copy an older message in the forum. No one answered to it, so I try again !

I am learning about loading Garmin Connect workouts onto my FR 245. I was able to load a cardio workout onto the watch. However, there were some workouts labeled as HIIT that would not load--when I went to transfer from my iphone GC app to the watch, I see that the FR 245 is listed as a "not compatible" device. Why would these workouts not work with the watch? They are virtually identical to the cardio workouts that I can transfer--just a series of exercises/intervals. I don't see why the watch would not support doing a HIIT workout.

Secondly, for the workouts that I do transfer, is the only way to see the workouts on the watch to associate them with a calendar day? so far this is the only way I can figure out how to view them. It would be nice just to have a list of workouts on the FR245 that I can access whenever, rather than scheduled for a particular day.