This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Bluetooth headphones cuts connection with each armswing

Hello. Got the Jabra elite Active 75t for my birthday. Was planning to finally run without my phone with me. I wear the watch on left hand, and the master of the jabra is right ear. For each armswing when my hand goes back, the music/connection stops. Are you for real about my body blocking the signal is enough for it to stop? Any fix to this? I have to expect that my watch is aible to handle a 0,5 meter connection range?! 

• With my watch on my left arm I only have this problem when walking. I assume when I'm running the watch is not 'out of range' long enough to loose connection.

I previously had some inferior headphones (currently got Jabra 75t) and the issue was worse - I had to wear the ear buds in the opposite ear to fix the problem.

• Yeah, same issue here with the Jabra 65t and Active 75t.  Both pair were working fine for me for over a year, but after a recent update to 8.2 (could be a coincidence) both pair consistently cut out with every arm swing making them completely unusable with the watch on my left hand. I've narrowed the problem down, seems to be an issue only during an activity using GPS (which is most in my case with running outdoors).

The solution sounds easy, "just move your watch to your right hand..." but it is such a pain, and its like running with your shoes on the wrong feet.  Maybe I'd get use to it after a while, but I'm looking for a new watch.

• 7.20 seems fine, perhaps a downgrade is possible?