This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

FR 245 won't connect to Garmin Express

Garmin Express does recognize my wacht but i'm unable to logon  >> blank screen

Is this a bug ??

• Hi 3404004,

It is and it's one that there should be a resolution for in the near future, estimated time of late January. In the latest update that the case team has reported on the issue they recommend typing in your email then pressing tab, then typing your password in. Evidently the program is taking input, you just can't see the input. Once you have your email and password typed in we have reports that you can complete the process of setting up your device.

Again, estimated fix is late January, hopefully that work around can get you through in the meantime.

• I just got a new computer. When I loaded Garmin Connect (GC) and plugged in my watch, GC found it and requested I login. When I click on the login button, a blank page comes up similar to the one in the original post. I've deleted the device from the phone and reentered it, but I cannot get it added to GC.

• When I click on the login button, a blank page comes up

See thread and post marked answer - Blank screen when signing in to Garmin account