This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Daily Suggested Workouts

I know the beta version on the 945 has it, I thought I read on DC Rainmaker it was coming to the 245 but it hasn’t appeared. 
Are we going to get it?

• From the DC rainmaker 745 review: "Oh, and fear not, track mode is coming to FR245/945/MARQ/Fenix6 units next week in public beta (and daily suggested workouts to all but the FR245)"

• Thanks. I guess some features have to be kept for the higher end models.

I imagine the 255 will have it, plus other features. 

• The FR245M is not an cheap watch at 350 euro. Adding some new features, like daily suggested workouts, should make it more attractive to compete with the 200 euro competition from Polar and Coros. 

• I 100% agree with you. This is a watch focused towards runners so it would make sense if they also brought the daily suggested workouts to the FR245. Polar offers this functionality on their watches which are a lot cheaper. Maybe they can only add the daily running workouts and not the bike workouts but they have to do something.

• I agree too and it’s a real shame it’s not coming. For many it would be more useful than the track feature. 

The 645 is over due for replacement and I can see a 655 in the next 6 months and it won’t be cheap. 

The 245 is probably around 40% of it’s life cycle. I guess just a case of waiting for the replacement.