This update can be downloaded with Garmin Express or automatically with Garmin Connect Mobile pending rollout.
- Added support for displaying courses to viewers of the user's LiveTrack sessions. Various other LiveTrack improvements.
- Added the Pause Training Status feature. Allows the user to suppress some training status feedback phrases and trends. Access the options from the Training Status widget menu or within Garmin Connect.
- Added in-place editing of data fields.
- Added additional options to Live Event Sharing. Trigger added for Every Mile.
- Numerous improvements to music experience, usability, and WiFi.
- Improved incoming call handling.
- Fixed problem with device spinning/freezing on activity save due to unintentional file build-up. Note: device will need to sync to Garmin Connect after software update to resolve this issue.
- Updated numerous widgets to improve usability and look.
- Fixed inability of device to record longest swim PR.
- Moved Recovery HR to option on save/discard screen.
- Updated post-activity summary pages.
- Improvements to segments handling.
- Improvements/fixes for on-device weather. Fix instances of missing data.
- Improvements to phone connectivity.
- Fixed HRV stress page layout.
- Fixed a few issues with Virtual Running and workouts.
- Various other improvements and bug fixes.