This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Switch from VA3 to FR245--stress is through the roof

Hi all, 

Got a new FR 245 five days ago. Was expecting HR and stress to continue as is, but stress level is 25-50 higher than my VA3 has measured. No, I don't drink, I'm not sick, have no stressors to speak of. My exercise level hasn't changed. Because of this, my body battery is basically stuck at 5. The only time my stress has ever  been this high in two years with my VA3 is when I was sick. 

Contacted CS and we fixed sleep settings (from 12pm to 8 am to 12 am to 8 am). No dice. A couple days later, contacted CS again -- he told me it was due to my "high RHR"--( at 72 it's not an athlete's HR, but well within normal according to medical reference values. Plus, stress is HR variability and not RHR, no? Please correct me if I'm wrong please!).  In any case, he asked me to do a hard reset with watch plugged into USB drive. Did that this morning and no change so far. 

I saw that some people with VA4 in another forum had similar issues in the last week or so (sorry, saw the posts on my phone and haven't found them again). 

Thoughts? I would appreciate any input. Cheers, 

A