This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Pulse Ox stopped working

My pulse ox stopped appears to have stopped recording. I have not received a number in about 4 nights. Any thoughts on what could have happened?

• Hi, I'm still having this issue. The lights turn on and off randomly, for a few minutes.

This is what I think the problem is: my level of activity during the day is very low, I've been very sedentary for the past few months. And, although I've set "Status Auto" in "Wrist Heart Rate" menu, the watch 'thinks' (?) there's no need to read HR every single moment of the day. Because of the lack of recorded activities. Where do I think the solution lies? If "Wrist Heart Rate" menu could be set in "Status On" instead "Auto".

I'll try to exercise for 15 days in a row, recording activities with the watch. Hope this increase of 'use' will turn the green light on.

This is only my hypothesis, I've no proofs. I'm almost regreting the money spent in this beautiful watch :/

I think it's important to know how my training level changes wether I exercise or not, and tracking my sleep.

Please, tell me if your activity profile it's like mine (near zero hahaha) and if you try doing more exercise and this works for you. I'd appreciate knowing.

• I run 3 times a week and the HR sensor "stops" never working before.

I'm regretting it too.

• oops, I was hoping that doing more exercise would fix the problem... 

I also waited for an update of the software; that didn't fix it either.

Maybe we should try with the warranty...

• My guarantee is over.
    I'm in trouble with this.
    Sweat

• sorry to hear that Disappointed

it worked fine for about two weeks, I was really happy with this watch, but now... I really hope you find a solution. Please, if you do, let me know.

• If your watch is still under warranty, do not wait for a solution to correct the problem, better to exchange it for another one.

What I know will inform you here.

• you're right, better don't wait any longer, thanks.

• Well.... my FR245 has no solution, sensor has a defect. Sad to find out, but I finally know. Hope you find a solution too.

• Mine don't work after a  reset because I have Battery Drain. Now the battery works byt not the Pulse Ox Slight smile