This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Jabra elite 65t diaconnects when starting activity

Hi. My jabra elite 65t's disconnects when I start an activity from my 245 music. I have tried to unpair them and pair them again. But the issue is still there. I have read that it might be an issue with the earbuds also acting as a sensor but I can't figure out how to not make them act as a sensor. This will also happen if I play music from my phone and start an activity on the watch. This has not been an issue before adding my new 245 music to the mix. 

• I've had the exact same problem. I tried this and it seemed to work:

For those still having trouble with this, the key for me was making sure I disable BT on my phone before turning on the JB Elites. Otherwise, the headphones will connect to the phone and not the watch. So the steps I use are as follows (and it works every time):

1. Disable BT on the phone

2. On the watch go to Sensors & Accessories and select the Jabra Elite 65t. It'll starting looking for a connection.

3. Turn on the JB Elites.

This works for me every time. I actually considered buying a cheap pair of BT headphones just for use with the watch until I finally figured this out. 

• SOrry, I was a bit unclear. I actually removed the extra sensor instance and it seemed to work now.

• Thank you for the answer. I gave this a try, and it did not work. Played music, until I started an activity, then it dosconnected. I saw you wrote about removing the extra sensor but I cant seem to find the place to do this :/ I love the jabras and the watch so I really don't want to swap out any of them. 

• 1. Hit and hold the "up" button on your watch then go down till you get to sensors and accessories

2. Scroll down till you see the "Jabra" click start/stop button

3. Scroll down and remove it. 

I removed the one that had a F or something. 

• Well. If I connect the jabras and then try to go into the sensors and accessories list, it disconnects instantly :/ I've seen others post that they remove just the sensor part but I don't seem to be able to see it listed as a sensor without it disconnecting :/ Thank you so much for your answers