This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Solution for the problem 245M headphones for the connection from the left wrist

I have had my 245M since Januar and had no issues connecting to my Jaybird Vista when wearing my watch on my LEFT wrist. Since I have updated the the firmware of the watch, connection when wearing the watch on my left wrist, while outside, is choppy and cuts out every 0.5 seconds and is unbearable  This happens every time it is on my left wrist, not just once or twice.  It works fine on my right wrist.

I thought the software updates were the problem,
something Garmin changed and made worse on the software.

I knew exactly what software was gps and bluethoot version I had before the problem occurred, so I went back to the last software state I had when it worked perfectly.

But the problem persisted until I finally came up with the right solution.

I have tested it with Jaybird Vista and Arbily F7 headphones.

Disconnect and delete the connection to your 245m.
Afterwards you only pair the left earbud so the left one is your master.
With my Jaybird Vista the pairing is only possible if both earbuds are in the charging case.
In this case it works if I put the left earbud into the ear first, while the right one stays in the shell and establishes the connection.
So the left inear works as a master and you should not have choppy and cuts out while wearing the watch on your left wrist.