This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin 245 Music and Amazon Music Not Syncing.

Unable to sync Amazon Music with Garmin 245 Music.   I’ve installed and connected my Amazon Music account with my 245M.  I find the playlist I want sync and then it just sits there at 0 percent.  I’ve let it sit for up to an hour.  I’ve gone as far as creating a new playlist with just one track and no luck.   I’ve also tried re-installing Amazon Music on the watch.  No luck there either.   Any help?

• I can't even get as far as getting mine to log into spotify (error for no reason).

Rly disappointing watch

• HIya

I found something which finally worked for me...

When I downloaded the runcasts app, their was a notification in the store that explained a bug. The bug was that after installing, when logging in there will be a pop up that says there was a problem installing (the exact same notification that I got trying to log in to Spotify). For runcasts, you had to press cancel instead of retry, and for some reason it logged you in.

I tried this also with spotify (selecting cancel instead of retry at the error screen) and to my surprise it magically installed fine, after many failed attempts previously. Maybe it is the same with amazon too.

• I have exactly the same problem, and tried the same solutions to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated.