This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

LAP pace and Graph pace not the same

Hi, 
I'm using Zwift Run pod (Settings set :Always on Speed and Distance) and on my last run (https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/4535453452) I noticed that PACE shown in graph is completely different from that in LAPS. I noticed that also during the run, kept an eye on pace and saw a pretty huge difference when the LAP summary alert popped up.
So what could be happening here? I did reset the pod recently, so it's probably not accurate (will fix that), but why there is difference between graph and LAP pace? Graph pace acquired from POD, LAP pace from GPS or something like that? 

• Nice workout!

I'm not sure but could it be the diffrence be explained by the warm up and cool down portions of your workout?

• Thanks! Hmm.. during WU and CD there is also ~10-20s  difference in pace between the one in graph and LAP avg. pace. I also checked the workout in Strava and there is no difference between graph and LAP avg. pace. I just hope that, after calibrating my running pod, everything will be back to normal.