This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Forerunner 245 Series SW 4.10 is now live

This update can be downloaded with Garmin Express or automatically with Garmin Connect Mobile. 

Change Log  4.10

• Add new Virtual Run activity profile. This enables broadcast of speed and heart rate information to virtual running applications such as Zwift.
  • Add Widget Glances, a new way to view widget information. The option to enable is found in the Widgets menu.
  • Add Low Heart Rate to the Abnormal Heart Rate Alert feature.
  • Various improvements for battery performance.
  • Fix an issue that was causing loss of treadmill calibration data. For best results, perform an outdoor run before your first treadmill activity.
  • Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
Parents
  • Blake, you also working on fixing the music problems (for me for example putting music from itunes on it)

Got ghost tracks and playlists, music and playlists not shown in garmin express on the watch..... also experienced heavy GPS problems suddenly, which goes a bit better now since i have done a reset and updated it to 4.6 - THANK YOU

• Blake, you also working on fixing the music problems (for me for example putting music from itunes on it)

Got ghost tracks and playlists, music and playlists not shown in garmin express on the watch..... also experienced heavy GPS problems suddenly, which goes a bit better now since i have done a reset and updated it to 4.6 - THANK YOU

Children
No Data