This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Notifications stopped working (Android)

The notifications on my FR245 stopped working suddenly. I'm on the latest Android version. The FR245 software is up to date also. I'm using a custom watch face - NoFrills.

I've restarted the watch. I've restarted the phone. I've paired/unpaired. Re-installed the ConnectIQ app. Enabled/disabled BT on the phone. -

Any insights?

• Same here! I have OnePlus6 and 3 days ago I updated it to Android 10. Since then can't pair 245Music as it's not discoverable anymore. But now I start to think it's not the reason on OnePlus side rather than on Garmin as watch is also not discoverable via bluetooth on Mac as well. Idk, really don't want to do hard reset.

• Hey guys, I figured it out. I think it's an issue occurring between the watchface and the my phone. I switched to another watchface and everything is working just fine.

FYI my phone is Xiaomi Poco F1.
    Notifications are NOT working with watchface - NoFrills.
    Notifications ARE working with watchface - Line.

• it indeed worked for me, but not right away. First I just changed the watched face and waited for connection, but without positive result. Then I deleted the connect app from the phone, restarted the phone. Restarted the watch. Turned both on with bluetooth on, downloaded the app and went through new device set-up. After some good 3 or so minutes watch finally appeared as a discoverable device. Hope it helps. And thanks for this tip!