This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Powerbeats Pro Volume

Both pre and post 3.70 update, I'm unable to use the volume buttons on my headphones to adjust the volume. I can play/pause/change songs though. Has anyone had similar issues or know a way to fix the issue? I tried resetting the watch and removing/reinstalling the headphones, but not luck.

• It was an update with the firmware in Powerbeats pro that broke the volume rocker functionality. Garmin finally solved it in the Fenix beta but it has been removed since it introduced another bug. Powerbeats 4 had similar problems but Apple released a new firmware that solved it. Problem is that Apple releases new firmwares that are automatically and silently pushed to the headphones so it’s hard to keep track of what is happening. 

• Hi I'm having the same problem,

Using the Garmin Forerunner 245 with Powerbeats Pro I'm also unable to use the volume rockers, the only thing that works for me is the play/pause button. 

I'm using the latest software version on the Garmin 4.40.

Please help fix this issue, has anyone else been able to solve this problem as using the volume rockers is critical to usage...

Thanks

• Hi I'm having the same problem,

Using the Garmin Forerunner 245 with Powerbeats Pro I'm also unable to use the volume rockers, the only thing that works for me is the play/pause button. 

I'm using the latest software version on the Garmin 4.40.

Please help fix this issue, has anyone else been able to solve this problem as using the volume rockers is critical to usage...

Thanks

• Yep, this is still a problem for me too! Pensive 

• Same for me. Garmin 245 music and PowerBeats Pro are a stellar pair. BUT please please por favor, fix this. I change the volume on the fly depending on how loud my surroundings are at the moment. Aint got time to completely kill my stride changing the volume on the watch. Come through for us, Garmin. I straight up shot down the apple watch series 5 to go with you.

• Hurray - finally!!!!! Today this issue has been fixed for me. The Beats app on my phone notified me that firmware update 3A283 for my Powerbeats was ready for upload. After the update the volume controls now work with my Vivoactove 4 that is running firmware SW version 5.10. Best of luck all!

• Garmin Team - not sure if this was just y'all or Beats needed tweaks too, but THANK YOU for fixing. Made my 10 miles this morning that much better. Seriously, much appreciated.

• the rocker volume now works