This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Training Status "No Status"

Hi,

has someone an idea or has the same issue, why the Training Status will not updated?

I run mostly 2 - 3 times in a week over 30 minutes per activity since 1,5 month and the status will not display.

Only, the training load will updated, but not the VO2max and the training status.

I have enabled or disable TrueUp and updated the heart rate, but the same behaivor.

• Hi, 

I guess the training status will not update because of no VO2max figure.  

Did you inserted weight, length and birth in your profile, as well configured activity class? 

What do you mean with updated the heart rate? 

Do you record  your heart rate during run and is the graph data visible in connect? 

Kr,

Fer

• Hi fer,

Thanks for reply.

Yes, I inserted all of these attributes.

I mean with heart rate, the zones. I thinked, maybe the watch can't find the right area to calculate the VO2max

Yes, all these heart rate data a available in the Web and also in the App.

If you want, you can check it, by yourself. Search for my Nick in the web/app.

Patrick

• Update:

I don't know, if it has something to do, that I have the option to select 2 different devices (unknown), because I had a replacment of the watch.

@Gamin 

Have you any possibility to check, if something is missing for the upload to the servers?

• Hi,

VO2Max is calculated on the watch and afterwards uploaded to Garmin Connect.  Do you have VO2max figure on your watch?  

For training status it is indeed necessary to select your current watch in the drop down menu.  However, VO2max is necessary in order to present training status.  And as well with training status, this is calculated on the watch and afterwards uploaded to Garmin Connect.  

When searching on nickname DaPaddi I get account Patrick O.  Wellesweiler.  Is this yours account? 

Kr,

Ferdinand

• From my point of view it looks everything ok,

Under the menu User profile -> Heart Rate-> Max. Hr. -> Added a value

""           -> Heart Rate-> Resting Hr. -> Added a value

and all other entries.like height , weight etc.

Under the menu Physio. Metrics -> Auto Detection -> Max. HR is set to On

Yes, this is my account. :-)

• Unbelievable, what should I say. :-) 
    Today, my VO2Max was calculated. :-)

What I did was changing my height, weight, birthday data on the watch directly.
    Maybe one of the FIT files was defect.

I don't know, I will keep you updated, if I can see next days the training status.

• Hi,

Good news! 

If your VO2max is calculated ON THE WATCH and visible in the witched and your training load is calculated ON THE WATCH and visible in the witched; the training status should be immedieately visible.  As training status uses both variables as input. 

Your height, weight and birthday should be the same on your watch as on garmin connect.  Normally if you change on your watch or on garmin connect, these variables should be changed automatically after sync.  E.g. if you change your weight on your watch, then you sync, your weight should als be changed no gramin connect and vica versa.  Although always good to do a check if these are aligned and if not adjust manually. 

Kr,

Fer

• Hi,

Yes, I can see the values on the watch, but if I select the training status, I get the message.."Run outdoors....twice..", but the VO2 Max has the data from today and the training load is also up to date.

Yes, you are right, after a sync the user profile was updated with the new data. Maybe the sync logic has any modifiy timestanp, for updating.

But let me check it, these days, if the training status will work.

Patrick

• Hi,

Yeah, it is working :-)

I can see the status.

Ok, then the steps what i did to solve my issue.

1. Update all user profile data (height ,  birth year, weight(maybe you should take the current weight, now :-) )  on the watch

2. sync the changes

3. change back the your data on the watch

4 sync the changes

5. Run outdoor twice  and it worked.

Patrick

• Hi,

Great to hear that it is solved. 

And thanks for outlining the steps for future reference. 

Cheers! 

Ferdinand