This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Up button no longer clicking

I’ve had my new fr245 music for 2 weeks now and I’m loving it so far, except one not so minor issue.

All the buttons except the up button have a definitive click to it. All the buttons had this when I got it, but now the up button just feels mushy and I don’t feel the feedback if it clicked or not, it’s also missing clicks so I’m guessing the mechanism isn’t that great for a pretty expensive watch to be fair.

I've tried cleaning it under the faucet with maybe a few minutes where it clicked again, but now it’s back to it’s annoying self again. 

is there another way to fix this, or does this device seriously have a terrible design flaw? Because this shouldn’t be a thing after only 2 weeks. 

• I'm experiencing the same problem.  As well as for my Start/Stop button. It's only been less 1 month for my purchase. Can Garmin respond to this else we want a refund to this F245M

• Unfortunately I've had the same experience. The down button did not have a definitive click out of the box. Garmin needs to address this problem and offer us a solution.

• Please reach out to your local support team at support.garmin.com for assistance. We will make sure to find the most suitable solution with you, but hardware issues cannot be resolved through the forums. If an exchange is necessary this has to be handled directly through our support channel.