This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Metronome Through Headphones

Hi,
Just wondering if it is possible to hear the metronome through your headphones along with your music? Tried looking through the settings and unable to find anything.

Thanks

•   did you ever found out if this was plausible? 
    Having the same issue... 

• Hi, no never did get to the bottom of it, sorry Disappointed

• I feel weird asking them for such an obvious feature... 

Sweat

• I know... especially as it is built in.

There is an app called Soundbrenner, that will play alongside your music. Its a very good workaround and pretty practical. I use that on my Galaxy S10 but they must do it for iPhones?

• iPhone? Eeww I use a Pixel Smile

I'll try the app, thanks! Although, I specifically bought the Garmin 245 Music so I didn't had to take my phone with me Pensive...

But I FOUND a solution!!! You can download a Spotify metronome audio file to your watch, you can't listen music while you play it but at least now I have a metronome in my headphones! 

• Ha... I can't stand iPhones. Used to have one for work until it had a very tragic accident... RIP phone!

Not great though as music helps so much. I know there are certain playlists on Spotify for pacing at a certain rate for 160 spm etc. would it be worth looking at those? I carry my phone (not carry as such) in my trail shorts so I'm lucky!

• Just came looking for the same thing, the watch itself can beep but who the hell is going to hear that when running?  It can vibrate which might work but I am not sure if that is going to drain the battery pretty quickly with it vibrating almost 90 times a minute (every other step) and I would imagine it might end up wearing out the vibrate mechanism in the watch as well?  Or perhaps it is designed for it and has no huge effect on either, in which case it might be an option.

Assuming the vibration is going to drain the battery, the Soundbrenner metronome app is very good and does exactly what we need.  Doesn't help people that want to avoid taking their phone but for anyone that has their phone this works perfectly.