This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Forerunner 245 Series SW 3.70 now available is now available

This software can be downloaded with Garmin Express or automatically through Garmin Connect Mobile. 

Change Log System SW 3.70

• Add PacePro feature
  • Fix for Wi-Fi error when syncing Spotify
  • Fixed 0200 Wi-Fi error
  • Improve ANT+ and BLE sensor management and connections
  • Improvements to headphone pairing and media player
  • Improvements/fixes for Connect IQ
  • Improvements to phone connectivity
  • Bluetooth software update to address battery life issues that could occur on some devices
  • Improvement to treadmill calibration. An additional issue with calibration is being investigated.
  • Various other bug fixes and improvements

Additional updates on the same Rollout schedule

Sensor Hub 2.60
ANT/BLE/BT 4.30

• New gps also throws out the pace at the start of a workout. Now it reckons I'm doing 7mins kms in the first kms or so. This is completely incorrect. I don't know what to say it's also all over the 945 forums 

• I'm still on 3.52... I had expected it to come by now?

• There is something wrong with this version, like there was with 3.52.  My watch sometimes randomly reboots after finishing an activity.  Also, the body battery function is not working as intended.  It kind of seems like there is a loop or something that eventually slows down the watch.  Going to switch back to 3.10.

• It kind of looks like Garmin has pulled 3.70? They now have 3.77.  I'm not really willing to try another beta or other upgrade until I see that certain things have been fixed.  Also, there is now a separate version for 245 vs 245M, interesting.