This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Heart rate reading high plus no hr zone data on last run. All 0%.

Had an odd issue last night.  After run which heart rate data seemed fine thru run, my garmin heart rate measurements after run and through night was reading high and thru this morning.  I did a hard reset and now reading correctly.  I was at manual reading of 50-60 this am.  Was reading into 130-150s.  Then when I checked training zones from the previous night's run, there were no calculated time in zones.  Just -.- or 0% online.  What has happened?  Hopefully corrects itself?  I haven't changed any setting with zones or anything recently.     

• I am facing the same issue. After my run last night, I have HR data but the Time in Zones are all Zero. In fact, I did try to check on the watch while running, the it said No Zone ... though the screen showed I was in zone 3 color range.  

• I just checked my device and under user settings, heart rate, my max was at 255 which may explain the %max figured in zones.  I readjusted back to 220-age.  I then reset heart rate zones to default.  I haven’t done another run yet, but hopeful will change.  In connect under device and settings I unchecked Runs heart rate zones to use device defaults.  Maybe things will ‘line up’.  I don’t remember changing these (esp max to 255) so not sure if done by accident or bug.