Training plan not syncing to watch

My watch no longer has any of the previous synced workouts and will not allow me to sync any new ones. Even though I send the workout to the watch through the app, the watch doesn’t ever update with the info. It just says download training calendar. 

Parents
  • I tried what worked with my other Garmin as this was not the first time I experienced this problem with Garmin Coach not appearing on my watch... that On my phone I went to Bluetooth and clicked on my watch, than clicked on “Forget this device”, than I paired my watch right away to my phone and the workout for this week were on my watch right away. Hope the same works for you, too. Have a nice day. 

• I tried what worked with my other Garmin as this was not the first time I experienced this problem with Garmin Coach not appearing on my watch... that On my phone I went to Bluetooth and clicked on my watch, than clicked on “Forget this device”, than I paired my watch right away to my phone and the workout for this week were on my watch right away. Hope the same works for you, too. Have a nice day. 

Children
No Data