This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

FR245 restarts when saving activity

Ive noticed my watch tends to restart whenever I try to save a new run in a new location. It only happens for the first activity and then thereafter it is fine. Eg. I live on the coast but when I go on holiday to another location about 500km, log a run and want to save the watch restarts. I am then able to save it thereafter. The next day the watch works fine when trying to save. This has happen on all 3 trips I have been away.

Anyone know if this is a software problem or a problem with the watch itself and needs to be returned? I’ve seen a lot of people complain about this so thinking it something that needs to be fixed with the software update?

• I have been experiencing a similar issue where my FR245M restarts when trying to save a run.  I had not considered that it was related to a new location, but today it happened for the first time in a while and today was my first run in a new location.  I will continue to confirm whether my issue is always related to a new location and report back.  Thanks for the theory!