This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Trim activity and personal records

Hi,

I ran my longest run ever yesterday. However, it does not show up in my personal records or pending personal records. I suspect this is because I trimmed the activity to the exact distance. I have to do this because the 245 insists on continuing to record an activity after I've completed my custom workout.

Can anyone confirm this is the expected behavior? Does trimming an activity make in ineligible for personal records?

Thanks

• I don’t think anyone would have a satisfying answer for this question. Would you try reporting it to garmin and tell us their solution? It would be good for other users too, if they correct this bug. 

• Garmin says they are not seeing any reason on there end why it would have been marked as a PR. I was told to tell them if it happens again.

• Sorry for the late post, but I've just had the same thing happen to me on Garmin 245. Custom workout which I trimmed as the start point was wrong. Has deleted the records for that run. I guess trimming it confuses the records data and so just deletes it instead of updating it. Glad I found this question though as has explained it for me!