This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

The SpO2 widget does not work properly

The SpO2 widget stops working after one day. The red light turns on but the display no longer shows the circle that fills up. If I turn off and on again the clock starts working again.

Does this happen to someone?

• Yes same to me! Already sent back to Garmin and received the 245 back and they said it was working. 

However it is still not working. The same problem!!!

• Thanks for the reply,

The SpO2 widget of my 245, today worked without problems. 

Yesterday during the day, the widget sometimes worked sometimes not.

• Same for my 245, and same for my friend's Fenix5plus.  I have to flip the power of the device to get it working.  The Spo2 works only once after cycling the power.  

• I purchased mine from Garmin in May. The function always work after a power off/on, works for awhile, then fails. So I do the power off and on and it works again. It's a survivable nuisance but still a DEFECT. 

• Same here. Just bought new 245 Music. Spo2 worked for a couple of days. It just stopped. Maybe it stopped because of not wearing it during last night or because i wear it just for an hour and it needs more hours to get data ? Might be the Artificial fighting the Intelligence Wink

• I know this is old post.  I used to have the exact problem that SpO2 works only once after powering on (that aligned with op said stopped working after one day).    At some point, I think the firmware upgrade, Garmin fixed the problem.  Now it works every time.