245M crashing when saving an activity

Since last week my 245M is crashing when saving an activity. When pressing "save", the watch is restarting. Then it goes back on the activity saving menu, I press save again, it crashes again. On the 4th or 5th times, it does not crash and the activity is saved but with a training effect of 0/0. It did that on every runs of last week. Yesterday I upgraded to SW 3.10, I've run today and the problem is still here.

Is that a known issue ? Any fix ?

Parents
  • I have the non-music version and I first experienced this on beta firmware 2.94 and I filed the "Feedback reporting form" about it back then, but didn't get anything in response.

I usually put my phone in airplane mode during the night and getting for a run early in the morning without syncing it, it could be that the watch accumulated data during the night plus the data from the run is becoming too much for it and is causing to crash/restart trying to recover :)

• I have the non-music version and I first experienced this on beta firmware 2.94 and I filed the "Feedback reporting form" about it back then, but didn't get anything in response.

I usually put my phone in airplane mode during the night and getting for a run early in the morning without syncing it, it could be that the watch accumulated data during the night plus the data from the run is becoming too much for it and is causing to crash/restart trying to recover :)

Children
No Data