This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Alerts after 3.10 update

After the 3.10 update the vibration alert isnt working properly, if you enable it only during workout it also vibrates when you receive notifications during the Day. If you disable it, it also disables during The Activity. 

• wish Garmin would address this (i.e rollback to previous firmware version)...ridiculous 

• Are you wanting the 245 to vibrate for notifications during activities, but no other time? Also, are you referencing phone notifications only, or alerts within activities? The latter would be something like HR Alerts or Pace Alerts. 

• I’d like to have my vibrate feature that worked prior to the 3.10 rollout...when I would get text messages my forerunner would vibrate, it doesn’t do that anymore. Only vibrates during running. None of my settings have changed prior to the patch. 

• Hi, I mentioned alerts within activities, not phone notifications, for example, when you complete 1mile / 1km it used to vibrate (By default it was disabled after the 3.10 update). Anyway, yesterday I managed to change settings in the GarminConnect app and things went back to normal.

• I don’t have issues with alerts while engaged in activities.  My issue is exclusively with text alerts not vibrating as they did prior to the 3.10 update. 

• Review the configuration in the GarminConnect app regarding the alerts, they changed / were disabled after the latest update.

• Checked initially when the update was applied and just checked settings again and nothing was disabled. I’ve read on other forums similar accounts from other Garmin users. So hopefully Garmin fixes this.  

• I´m from Brazil, so my screens are in Portuguese, but trying/guessing the terms in English, try this:

1) Choose this option "Sounds and alerts"

2) Enable "Vibration alert" and then choose the "Phone notification" screen:

3) Enable"during activity" and then "All notifications" in the show option and "Vibration" in the alarm option. For "out of activity" choose the same options if you like.

And that´s it, for me it solved the issue after the 3.10 update, just remember to sync this options to your watch.