This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Zombie Notification

Yesterday I got a notification about an incoming (probably spam) call.  I rejected the call.  The notification stayed.  And is still staying.  I have tried to Accept it, Reject it, I even replied with a "No Thanks".  I have an Android phone, OnePlus 5 (stock, not rooted) running Pie.  I have gone in to the Phone app and blocked the number and deleted the call from the call logs.  I have restarted the watch several times, and rebooted the phone.  Notification stays, will not just die and disappear already.  Attached are 2 pics, one showing the Notification (Envelope icon) and another with the notification itself.  Any ideas what I need to try next, or do I call support?  Note: running FW 3.00.

Thanks.

• I had this issue twice this week.  The first time I tried everything to get rid of it. Didn't remember what I did.

The second time, just restarting my phone and the message went away on my 245

Good luck!

• I had this issue twice this week.  The first time I tried everything to get rid of it. Didn't remember what I did.

The second time, just restarting my phone and the message went away on my 245

Good luck!