This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is HR feedback on the watch a bit less frequent after 3.0 firmware?

Okay, this may sound strange, but - just updated to 3.0 firmware last night (from 2.70). 

One thing I seem to notice is that the HR indicator on the (default) watchface seems to be updating itself... slower.

I am almost certain that prior to yesterday HR indicator was changing digits nearlt every 2-3 seconds. Now it's as if it takes 20 to 30 seconds for it to change any sort of value, and sometimes it seems it needs more time to catch up. Like, I suddenly get up and start walking about, and it takes almost 15 seconds or so to show any sort of increase in HR. 

I am certain that this felt a lot more closer to "instant" before 3.0?

Anyone else? Any official feedback if this was changed from 2.70 to 3.00?

Thanks

• I've had the same experience and came here to see if anyone else had. My last couple of workouts I've been maxing out only to glance at my watch and have it tell me my heart rate is significantly lower than what I would expect it to be. I know optical sensors aren't perfect, and it could be a coincidence, but it seemed to work great prior to this update.

• I'm having issues with the heart rate sensor too. I never had issues in previous firmware versions, but since upgrading to 3.0 it has been much more erratic. There's definitely something going on with the new update IMO.