This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

After reset + update cannot connect to bluetooth headphones anymore

Due to software updates my Garmin did not function properly anymore.

I reset it to factory settings and I installed the latest software version via Garmin Express.

Now most of the issues are fixed.. However, I cannot connect to my bluetooth headphones anymore I used to be connected before.

The headphones are not broken.. They still easily connect to e.g. my phone.

Is this issue also software related?

• I am having the same issue after I did an update two days ago. I was having no problems until I tried added Amazon Prime Music to the watch which gave me an update. Now the watch pairs to my headphones but when I try to listen to music the watch can't connect. It isn't the headphones because they paired up fine with my phone. I have deleted the headphones from my watch and tried repairing but still no luck. PNly reason I bought the watch was so I could run with music. 

• No problems here. Updated to newest software and my Headphones, paired before, runs well with Amazon Music.

• I found if you pair the headphones to the phone they will not work with the 245 music.

I bought a new set of headphones and they work like a dream. I almost sent the watch back.