This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Coach: Long runs not scheduled correctly

I'm half way through Coach Greg's half marathon 15 week plan. When setting up the plan I had selected Monday for the long runs. But for some strange reason they keep showing up on Wednesdays?!? Looks like a bug to me.

Anybody else with that problem?

I wonder whether Garmin is already aware of that issue so there might be a fix shortly?

• I have the same issue and this has been driving me crazy.  I set mine for Saturday and they show up on MONDAY every week. I wondered if this had to do with the day I kicked off the plan maybe it put the days out of whack? 

• Yes, it happened to me for next week. Long run is scheduled on Wednesday though my long run day is Sunday. I have manually re-scheduled the workouts. Let me see what happens in the following week.

• Two years later, this still happens! it still says in the setting for the plan that the long run day is Sunday. But it changed over 5 weeks into the plan to scheduling them Fridays. I was able to reset it by editing the plan (... in the upper right corner of the app) to a different long run day, saving, then editing it back to Sunday and saving. Then everything is realigned.