This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

While swimming, I get vibrations before I finish swimming the length of the pool

Anyone else having this problem? I noticed it today when I was trying a custom swim workout. I constantly feel vibrations even though I still have a whole or half a length to go to finish the interval.

I have it set to 25 yards for pool size. 

• I had the same in a Pool Interval workout. I noticed, however, that I had to push the lap button to register the end of the predefined interval. I'm wondering if the vibrations were like almost there/ 5 seconds to go warning on previous  watches.

I programmed a workout as a pool swim with intervals determined by distance followed by rests defined by time. The distance showed correctly (100 yards, which is four lengths of this pool), but the timer kept going even when I got out of the pool to do some planks. For the next interval, I felt the vibration with maybe 15 yards to go, and then hit the lap button when I touched the wall. It immediately went to the rest cycle defined by time. So, I'm wondering if the program does not stop the interval immediately at the distance (which is what it did in the Forerunner 220 when a run was defined by distance-there it automatically moved to the next round in the program).