This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Swimming not counted as being active?

Hello!

I have a one problem with how the data is being measured. I don't understand why "Pool Swim" is not counted as time being active?

For example when i walk 10 minutes to pool, swim there for an one hour and walk back 10 minutes, then my daily active time is being counted for only 20 minutes. It's pretty weird that taking out a trash for a minute counts as being active and then swimming, no matter how long, isn't.

I don't do anything other then swimming. Doesn't really keep up the motivation when being in pool for 3-4 hours in a week and not getting any activity time.

• I have the same problem. I thought that it's because in swimming the HR monitoring doesn't work. I have bought the Garmin Swim HR monitor. I see the HR recorded with the activity but it still doesn't count in the weekly activity counter. Frustrating! I swim my guts out and it doesn't count! Why?

• I have the same problem. I thought that it's because in swimming the HR monitoring doesn't work. I have bought the Garmin Swim HR monitor. I see the HR recorded with the activity but it still doesn't count in the weekly activity counter. Frustrating! I swim my guts out and it doesn't count! Why?

• Same issue for me.

Also the intensity minutes aren't updated when swimming.

im looking forward for an answer. Thanks.