This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Intermittent sleep tracking ..

Hey guys,

I've had this 245 for a week now and 3 of the days the watch hasn't done any sleep tracking.    The watch has the latest firmware and I actually remove the watch before bed to clean the sensors and put the watch back on.  Skin is clean.  

In the 7 days I've owned the watch its missed 3 random days (not consecutively) and I dont understand why.  

It's set as the preferred activity tracker as well.   

I'm super frustrated.  Anyone else have similar issues?

• It happened to me a few times too when taking the watch off right before bed. I remember reading the docs that they recommend having the device on you a few hours prior to measure a baseline. Try to charge the watch during the day instead and see if it fixes it. 

• Mine’s been hit or miss. More misses than nights tracking. I’ve tried messing around with the “normal sleep time” and some other settings... nothing works. And I hate that when I enter a sleep time manually, the FR245 acts like it wasn’t on my body during that time. No data at all. Very frustrating.