This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Stress Measuring

Does the Stress Measuring work for anyone else? Mine never reads. When i try to manually restart a measurement, all it says is 'Check Watch Fit', but it's already as tight as I can make it

• Works for me, although I got that message a couple times too when trying to measure it manually.  I got the watch off my wrist and back on (less tight) and it worked. Maybe it was too tight, maybe it was sweat... 

• Yeah, i get this message a lot. It's not the most helpful of messages. I "checked" the watch fit and it seemed fine, but didnt know if i was checking for the fit being too tight or not tight enough.

The odd thing is, the all day measurements seem to work behind the scenes as expected. It's only when manual measurement is requested.

• You have to remain still during the measurement. That means that besides having the watch tight, you don't move a bit.

• Hi - thanks for quick response - but can you clarify - does it mean i have to have the watch tighter than it already is when I'm presented with this message? It already was pretty tight and as i say, when i dont request the stress monitoring value manually - it seems to be working perfectly fine behind the scenes!

• Doesn't work well.  This happens after you have just done an activity or are moving too much.   Basically if your heart rate is very eratic it will not measure.   IMO,  its should just show you as being very stressed.   Rarely does it ever show high stress because of this.  If it only does readings when you are very relaxed what is the point?   Only once did I ever see it go to 100  but rarely does. it rarely goes  go past 50 because it considers you too active.  so it will never record any high stress..  My avg stress level is in 20's and 30's and meanwhile i'm about get anxiety medication I'm so stressed.    Its  Another bogus feature like body battery,  which is inaccurate because of stress level,  and also doesn't take into account weather, food intake,   or even how restless your sleep was.  (waking up every hour)....  These watches are severely overpriced.

• I have loosened my watch strap and am completely still yet it isn't working. Is there anything that can be done? Also does this effect body battery?

• I was getting the same problems as other users. After I restart the watch, the widget seems to be able to measure fine. 

• I am having the same problem.  Manual reading never works for me, even after keeping still.  

• Nope.  tried this too, and it still doesn't work for me.  Thanks for the tip though.

• How do you manually start a measurement?