This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

245 - Strava Live Segments?

Without doubt one of the best features on my old 735XT is Strava Live Segments. Is this feature included on the 245? I've searched the web and can't find confirmation. Any help appreciated

Top Replies

All Replies

• no worries! I don't think it's explained very well. And the exact same thing happened to me a while back, so I def know how annoying it is to wonder what happened to the Segments tab. Maybe not the best UX to hide something in one place and force the user to go somewhere else (that's also hidden) to bring it back.

• Thanks for the explanation. So no Live segments. In reality there is no need for this functionality for me. Offline check after run/ride is sufficient for me. Strava segments are availlable at Strava and Garmin segments at Connect. Thats OK. Normaly I would maybe think about to upgrade to device with "Live", but 245 is perfect for me with its size / battery / weight ratio. There are no device on market with similar ratio and good GPS and other functionality as far as I know:).

• is this possible later added to the 245M ???