This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Your device didn't monitor advanced sleep.

So starting Thursday night, my 245 stopped tracking advanced sleep (REM cycles).  I've got pulse ox, deep sleep, light sleep, awake, movement, but no REM sleep and it's displaying "Your device didn't monitor advanced sleep."  I had a 235 previously and confirmed that my 245 is my Preferred Activity Tracker.  My HR monitor is working normally as well, works fine during runs, and just checking my HR and all-day HR.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

• Same here. I've had my 245 music for roughly 3 months with no issues, but for the last 5 nights I apparently have had zero hours of REM sleep. Everything else seems to be working fine, just that one feature has stopped working.

• Same here. I've had my 235 music for roughly 3 months with no issues, but for the last 5 nights I apparently had zero hours of REM sleep. Everything else seems to be working fine, just tree that one feature has stopped working.

• Any info what could be wrong? My 245 stopped showing body battery, so I restarted watch and phone and body battery is back. But now the REM sleep is not showing.

• Any info what could be wrong? My 245 stopped showing body battery, so I restarted watch and phone and body battery is back. But now the REM sleep is not showing.