This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

HRM Pro Firmware Update 8.10

I just received a firmware update for the HRM-Pro taking the firmware to 8.10. 

What's new:
1. ANT and BLE connectivity improvements
2. Increase maximum BLE connections to 3

I had no problems with connectivity but I hope this helps those of you who have complained of connectivity issues.

• Update from my side: Zwift with Windows is now working! Maybe Zwift adapted to the new firmware.

• have you tried to remove the battery for 30mins?

• I did. Still the same. Here is the workout, see the first 3 min after that I disconnected the HRM and relied on wrist HR.8578091244_ACTIVITY.fit.zip

• Just been for first run since HRM was updated this weekend, shame it didn't fix the ANT+ dropouts when connecting to a F6X.  Maybe 9.10 will resolve it! Slight smile

• I have alway the problem on my tablet. And you ? 

• Since the 8.10 update, I find that the HR value from the HRM-Pro can drop inexplicably about 1:20 into a run, then gradually recover a bit more than two minutes later. The strap is either getting falsely low readings or losing its connection entirely and reverting to the watch's optical heart rate sensor. The latter would make more sense as the decline in HR is sharper, down to 80-90 bpm, on colder days when I wear my watch on top of sleeves rather than directly against my skin.

My FR945 LTE has been on the same firmware (5.07 beta), so no change there.

• I'm not able to update at all. I'm trying to do it with Garmin connect. Several times the upload of image to the belt was not successful and now it is always stucked during the upload :D I'm really skeptical about managers in Garmin. I can imagine how they are pushing developers for new releases (even SW and HW) without adequate testing.

• I'm not able to update at all. I'm trying to do it with Garmin connect. Several times the upload of image to the belt was not successful and now it is always stucked during the upload

Perhaps I may be able to help. I updated mine quite some time ago and, as I recall, it was without any issue. Having said that, I don't recall how it was done but I was responding to a notification on my watch.

Is your HRM Pro registered to and connected to your watch?

Do you have a notification on your watch about an available upgrade for your HRM Pro?

What exactly are you doing?