This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin HRM - Battery Level

Hi,

I have a Garmin HRM (Garmin Premium Heart Rate Monitor) paired to vivoactive3. For some reason, under the sensor/HR tab on the watch, I can't see Battery level of the HRM at all, is this the common feature?

BW,

Fatih

• Seems more of a general thing. I see the same behavior "Battery: --" on Forerunner 945

• Ditto on the Fenix 5X. "Battery: --"

• On my forerunner 945 was mentioned the battery status are "Ok" for the HRM.

You can try check it on the Sensors and once you found your type of HRM then choose option.

It will showed your HRM spec including the battery status

• Ditto. 2019 (2018?) Edge 1030 and 2020 FR45S both report "--" for 2019 Garmin HRM3-ss chest strap battery status.

The chest strap connected to both.  Both report HR from the strap.  I start activities and record and all works.

When I navigate to Sensors>HRM>ABOUT> ... the various fields are populated variously.  It takes some time, but eventually ID, model, version, serial nr are all populated correctly, but the battery status field never changes from "--".

My battery may be dying and I will change it.  I started into this thread, as HR was working but dropped out during an XC ski yesterday, yet tests fine now at home.