How can you show the left/right power distribution?

I've tried many things to get the cycling dynamics visible on my Tacx NEO Bike.
But I can't get it to work.

I have the latest software (0.0.45). It doesn't show when I log a ride in de Tacx app.
It also doesn't log the data when I connect my Garmin Edge 530.

Any clue what I might be doing wrong?

• Sorry, I can’t answer your question but I’d like to give this thread a bump to the top again as I have a similar issue. Up until the end of last month, I was getting all the cycling dynamics data in Garmin Connect when recording rides with my Epix 2. From the beginning of this month, things like L/R balance, power phase and balance etc. no longer show up. I’ve not updated f/w or changed settings on my Epix, NeoBike or in connect so I’ve no idea why that data no longer shows up. 

• I found out what caused my issue with losing cycling dynamics and wondered if it might be the same reason that you can’t get them to appear. 

I had a look at the paired sensors on my Epix and those on my Instinct 2 (which does give me dynamics) and noticed that there was a difference. On the Instinct, the NeoBike was connected as a trainer and also separately as a power sensor and a cadence sensor (3 separate sensors all with the same name). On my Epix, it was connected only as a trainer. Next time I used my NeoBike, I searched for sensors and the Epix found and added a cadence and power sensor. Now all rides uploaded to Garmin Connect from the Epix have the cycling dynamics data.

Check the paired sensors list on your 530. If the NeoBike doesn’t appear as a trainer, a power sensor and a cadence sensor, scan for sensors again (when on your bike  and add them. 

Hope this helps! 

• Thanks a lot. This fixed the issue. 
    You need to add multiple sensors.

Thanks!