Tacx Smart Bike / Fenix 6 Distance Not Recording The Same Very Different !

Tacx Smart Bike / Fenix 6 The distance recorded for a work out on each device differs massively.  Have check both set to metric and connected the Tacx as speed cadence sensor for Fenix.  Smart Bike gave me 26.71km vs19.05 recorded on the watch....

Also why can't the Smart Bike return same power data as watch.  End up with two data sets (no geo on watch)

• I have the same problem. I just found the wheelsize setting in the Fenix 6 menu: left-middle button (hold) - sensors - speed/cadence - right-up button push once - wheelsize: auto/manual. I start testing manual 2224mm. That would be a 28 x 1,5 wheelsize. I will see tomorrow if this setting changes the (totally wrong) distance in the fenix 6 "indoor cycling" program.

• Speaking as a Neo 2 owner and not a Neo Bike owner my understanding is that....

The watch will need wheel size to be set manually. I use 2133mm for my Neo. No idea if the bike would be the same. 

Note that in erg mode your flywheel speed can vary wildly for any given power figure, so depending on your chosen software and training platform (e.g. Zwift) you might still get very different distance and speed figures. Without erg the numbers might be closer, but don't expect an exact match if your training software (e.g. Zwift) computes speed from power rather than wheel speed and adds variables such as gradient, weight, drag and draft to the equation.