Missing Power on 3M

Hi Tacxers, 

I am under the impression that my pedalled power is not registering correctly on the 3M.

Here are my experiences:

When I look at the pedal dynamics during a ride I notice that my Left to Right ratio is totally different from my measurements on my road bike with both my Garmin Rally double and my Favero Assioma Duo.

Ratio on the 3M between 43-57 and 48-52

On the Rally and Assioma 53-47 and 57-43

My average power after a ride on the 3M ends at least 20-30 watts lower than I do with the Rally and Assioma. (and my old Tacx Neo 1)

In addition my average speed on a flat ride with sort of the same effort is also lower on the 3M.

I have a Tacx Neo (1st generation) as well for a long time now. With this device my power and average speeds are the same as on the Rally and Assioma.

It seems like my left side is not registering the full power delivered.

Can anyone help me?

• the balance "measurement" of the Neo series is just a gimmick, an estimation (as you see, very "accurate" :D, just try to pedal with one leg, it will give you even wilder values...), so it is a big fake value (so a big lie in the advertisements), it cant tell exactly what is your true leg balance. (as the spider-based powermeters cant tell it neither, only the dual pedal or dual crank based like Infocrank pwmeters can. the Shimano and 4iii are not so accurate due to the right side is different design than the left.)

Dont you have dropouts in the power with 3M? if you use the same gear ratios with Neo3M and with Neo1 , it should be the same power (difference) between the pedals. Is it in SIM mode or in ERG mode? can You share 2 FIT files with the Neo and the Rally/Assioma powers for a dual analysis?