Create Subcourse for GPS route in TacX Training?

I can easily create routes within Strava, but can't see a way at present to create a Subcourse; is this possible right now?

I've got a 1,000km route which I'll do over a week or so, but without being able to do a particular subcourse I'd have to create multiple routes.

• In the Tacx desktop app you can upload the long gpx course and then slide the start and finish points on the profile to where you want them to be.  Then save the edit.  You will then have the full course and the section as a sub-course.   You can create all the sections of the full course you want and ride them individually.

• I am also curious about how to divide the subcourse. 
    After uploading the full course gpx file, I can't find the splitting function. I also accessed cloud.tax from a pc.
    please tell me where you can set up the sub course.
    Don't you have to tag the gpx file itself in the first place?
    I would appreciate it if you send me a gpx file that displays the subcourse.

• You can't create a sub course from an uploaded GPX in the browser/cloud based Tacx Dashboard.  You can only do it in the Tacx Desktop app that you'll need to install on your Win 10 or Mac computer (https://tacx.com/tacx-software-and-apps-downloads/)  Once you have opened the Tacx Desktop app either find the GPX course you previously uploaded to the cloud which should sync with the Desktop app once you've logged in or simply upload your GPX file to the Desktop app as follows:

In the Tacx Desktop app

1. On left menu pane click 'GPX'

2. Click the green '+' above central panel that shows GPX courses and import your GPX file

3. Find your imported GPX ride and click it (if you only see a long list of Tacx GPX rides and not yours, go to the right sided pane and click 'Show GPX by' and click 'Self').

4. Click the green '+' 'Create Course'

5. Click either end of the elevation profile to activate sliders to select your preferred start &/or finish points OR under 'Course Details' to the left of the map enter you preferred start &/or finish in k's or miles.

6.  Enter a title for your sub course

7. Click 'Save Course'

Now your sub course will be rideable as usual and will sync with the cloud and with your Android or iPhone app as well..

This works for me on a Win 10 PC.  I don't know if the Mac version is the same.

• Does anyone know if there are updated instructions for Mac? Apple updated the desktop app in 2021 and it's now completely identical to the phone and tablet apps. Fortunately, I also have a Windows computer, but it's old and extremely slow and I don't use it very often anymore. I was able to follow the provided instructions to accomplish what I needed to, but it's not a long-term solutions.

TIA!