Multiple power meters - Tacx Neo 2T and 4iiii precision

Just got my Tacx Neo 2T trainer and paired it with my Fenix 5 without any issues. Beforehand I removed the battery from my 4iii precision crank meter to avoid "double power", but what happens when the Fenix have 2 power sensors connected - which will it use? (it is a hassle to remove the battery of the 4iii, as I use the bike outside as well).

• My F3HR asks when it finds multiple power meters. I’d think F5 may also have the same option. 

• Tried to test it now. It appears that the 2T power meter is connected, and the 4iii i refused. Whether that is by chance (because the 2T appeared available first) or not I don't know. Manually trying to connect the 4iii is not possible after the 2T is connected.

• I think thats because its paired it as a Controllable Trainer. When it does, it uses that. Unpair it and only pair it as Power. If you want to compare accuracy and run both Power Meter. Once youre satisfied you can just use the trainer for everything - Controllable Power & Trainer.

• It is not possible to connect it as a controllable trainer on the Fenix 5. It is connected as two devices; one power and one speed/cadence. I work around it now by only pairing the 4iii to the Fenix 5 and the Neo 2T to Zwift as a controllable.

It makes additional sense as the 4iii report around 20 w more than the Neo 2T. Part of it may be error and part of may be the added friction from the drive chain. Anyway, switching between watt meters messes up the performance statistics. See comparisons between the two in attached image.