TacX Desktop App drop out

Today I used the TacX Desktop App after long time using a ANT+ usb key.

The signal from the HR band is OK.

A relevant info can be that at the same time I have also my Edge connected using ANT+ in both the session above.

But the signal from TacX NEO 2T continued to drop out.

I'm using firmware 0.0.34.

The same today (the day after of the comment) using BLE connection only.

• I am seeing the same drop outs - I think its related to the eTap shifters.  Every time I shift I get the drop out error message.  Has anyone resolved this issue.  The persistent errors while riding is stopping me signing up for the service now that my 30 day trial has ended.

1. I'm using a macbook
    2. I've turned off my cellphone
    3. I've disbaled the ANT Speed/Cadence sensor on the trainer

and nothing, if I use Tacx Desktop App I experience up to 10 dropout during a Tacx Fulm simulation.

No dropout when I use Zwift or other application!

• I have this same exact issue.

drop out on desktop PC. Right next to trainer. tablet no drop. Zwift no drop on any platform 

The desktop app for tacx just does not work

• Trying to use Tacx desktop app (windows 10). HRM (from Fenix 5s via broadcast HRM via ANT+) connects and disconnects within 1 minute. RPM (from cadence sensor 2) does not connect (not via BLE and not via ANT+). No manual from tacx app to be found???? My conclusion: windows Tacx app is no good, I do not feel any interest to subscribe. 

• Marieke, I had a similar issue with my TACX Neo 2T Smart.  I could get the TACX Neo 2T to work with Swift but I would get drop outs with the TACX App.  I contacted TACX support and we determined it was the blue tooth module.  They sent me a new TACX Neo 2T with in a couple of days.  The Support Folks are great to work with.  Reach out to them.  I use the TACX Desk Top all the time now - The new-ish GPS rides are great!

• Hi,

I have the same problem with the tacx desktop app in windows 10 with ant+ dongle. In film simulation mode it disconnects constantly, some days I don't know why it allows me to simulate 30 or 40 minutes with two or three connection drops ... but today it was impossible, it disconnected and reconnected. Every time I started pedaling for a while after a few seconds it disconnects and reconnects. In other modes such as workout it does not disconnect I do not know why it works well in those training modes. In short, a mess, which with zwift does not happen at all under the same operating conditions. I don't know if anyone tried to use a usb extension cable for the ant+ dongle in order to place it as close as possible to the trainer, although it shouldn't be necessary. Well, the way the Desktop App works, it doesn't make you want to pay for a subscription at all.

Regards!

Robert.