Tacx Neo 2 replacement

Hi,

I bought a Tacx Neo 2 in April 2020 and recently it became very noisy during use. I contacted Garmin support and they offered ma a hassle free replacement for £315. This was estimated to take 5-10 working days. I paid and sent my device to Garmin, it was 5 weeks ago and I still haven’t received a replacement. I contacted them numerous times and there is still no ETA on my replacement. Last time I was told they will have an update in 2-3 weeks (update, not a replacement device). I have an Ironman coming up and I simply cannot wait that long, I asked for any other options: to get my old device shipped back and get a refund - this is not possible because they already recycled my old device; to pay extra to get a newer device (2T) - they just commented they can upgrade ma at no extra cost and still nothing happened.

I feel helpless at the moment, I have no trainer, no spare cash to buy a new one as I already paid Garmin, and no ETA on a replacement. This is really stressful in the months before my race. What options do I have? I find this outrageous and Garmin is adamant that my only option is to wait no-one knows how long. If I knew it would take that long I would’ve simply bought a new trainer or continued to use my noisy Neo (which was otherwise working okay)