What is the difference between the Neo 2T and the Neo 2 Special Edition?

What is the difference between the Neo 2T and the Neo 2 Special Edition?

• The Neo2SE is an old Neo2 (so with the old magnets) with the new axle design which allows to use the through axles natively. The Neo2T has different magnet design already and has bigger torque on lower disc speed comparing to Neo2SE/Neo2/Neo1 design.

• Thanks for the reply.. In terms of features, rides and functionality?  any difference?

• stronger magnets (in 2T) mean that You (99.9%) wont experience any slips on steep climbs, the older Neo series are suffering from it (if You are heavy rider with low watt/kg that is the worst combo, a light and strong rider probably never or very rarely experiences such a slip on steep climbs.). of course, could be slips at sprints too at high speed but that is not so common. the other features are the same, the ride feel is the same on a Neo1 as on the latest 2T. i have Neo1 since the very first days (sept 2015), and it was (one of) my best cycling purchase (i bought it for accurate ERG training and performance monitoring, the previous Genius was a garbage :) ), swapping from Neo1 to 2T is not necessary for me now (i can live together with the Neo1's few issues) but if i would buy now i would buy the 2T for sure (the price gap is very small between 2SE and 2T and /lots of/ original Neo2 had serious calibration issues in the past so i would avoid it).