Desktop App workouts

When I create a workout and save it to the cloud, I can find it in the IOS Training App on my iPad, however I do not find it in the Desktop App (Win10). What is it I am doing wrong ?   I am using Neo 2T.

• I have exactly the same problem. Spent a lot of time yesterday creating new workouts in the Desktop App in Windows 10, saved each one in turn and today they don't appear anywhere on my laptop? They appear on my android tablet but that is not where I want them.

• Got feedback from Garmin support yesterday. Known issue since combining the Tacx & Garmin accounts. Technical IT solution work in progress, no fix date available. So it looks we have to wait — hopefully Garmin understands that this is a real issue for all of us who are connecting via desktop app.

• Thanks so much for the feedback. You would have thought they would have worked a testbed of the migration and the combining and picked it up before going live. Training on my tablet is not my first option!!

• I have the solution for, courtesy of Chris in the Support Centre (well done Chris). The issue is that there is a filter button in the system and you need to have the correct setting.

Go to Workouts in the Desktop application. In the extreme top right corner there is a filter button (a rectangle with an arrow in it), click on it to open up/unhide the Filter option. Under the search box There is an option "Show workouts by" which has 3 options- TACX, Self and Public. To see the workouts you personally have created click on the self tab. Problem solved!!

• @Fifeflyer -- Super helpful Thank You (& Chris).   However, it struck me that someone develops an app which requires a forum and support to find a basic function which is hidden somewhere. Not very logical and much better solution in the iOS app.  Maybe it will get fixed with an update. My worry is I start looking for it again after summer.... Relaxed