Tacx Neo and Tacx Desktop Films

Hello

I was wondering if there is any way to emulate a different cassettes when using tacx films.  I found that there is a difficulty setting but I think this reduces the slope (making the ride easier) which is not quite what I want.

my easiest gear is 38/28 and its quite a grind on the harder films tacx has to offer.  Is there any way for the app to "feel" like I am riding a 34/30 (or something else) without changing the elevation from the ride via the difficulty setting?  I am running the PC version of the app

Parents
  • Dom its ok you can use the difficulty slider setting this will effectively get you a lower gear set (a higher cadence for whatever grade your suffering on). It will NOT affect your speed at all, if your on the desktop app you may see a reduced profile marker but the speed will always be based on the original slope & your effort (w/kg). The simulation should always be accurate as possible. If you do want to go faster though for less effort there is an EBike in the settings menu ;-) 

• Dom its ok you can use the difficulty slider setting this will effectively get you a lower gear set (a higher cadence for whatever grade your suffering on). It will NOT affect your speed at all, if your on the desktop app you may see a reduced profile marker but the speed will always be based on the original slope & your effort (w/kg). The simulation should always be accurate as possible. If you do want to go faster though for less effort there is an EBike in the settings menu ;-) 

Children
No Data